The Snowdogs are set to be unleashed on the streets of Kirklees!
Now’s your chance to be part of this spectacular community art event!
Snowdogs Support Life – Kirklees will be a public event like no other, celebrating our rich history and shared culture and encouraging locals and visitors to rediscover vibrant urban spaces and spend time in our amazing towns and villages.
The free public art trail is set to benefit the whole community, with hundreds of thousands of people expected to join in the fun. And we’re offering you the chance to be part of it too!
Sponsoring one of our Snowdogs is a fantastic opportunity for your business to gain attention as part of a first of its kind public event for West Yorkshire. It’s your chance to build brand awareness, engage with your customers and stakeholders, and be part of a cultural campaign which brings people together to celebrate the very best of our region.
You’ll also be supporting The Kirkwood, becoming part of a movement of people who are committed to helping patients and families get the very best care, when and where they need it. Snowdogs Support Life – Kirklees will bring hundreds of thousands of visitors to towns and villages across our region for EIGHT WHOLE WEEKS – and they could all be paying attention to your business.
Do you want to:
- Gain media exposure for your business?
- Be part of an event which brings thousands of visitors to your local community?
- Improve brand awareness for your business or organisation in a unique and memorable way that will get everyone talking?
- Build a feel-good factor among your employees, customers and stakeholders?
- Align your business with a well-respected local charity which provides vital services for people in your local community?
- Be part of something amazing in Autumn 2022?
If so, download the Sponsor Pack to find out more, register your interest in becoming a sponsor, or sign up below.